CBSE Board 2024: Under the direction of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the CBSE Class 10 and 12 examinations 2024 will commence on February 15. The board has requested that all exam-administrating organizations plan their schedules with the CBSE Board exam dates 2024 in mind. Class 12 students who have registered for the upcoming annual examination will be able to download sample questions from the official CBSE website, cbseacademic.nic.in.
Students in the science stream of the Class 12 CBSE examination are required to pass tests in chemistry, biology, and physics with a minimum score of 33 percent on each paper. Each of the three theoretical examinations for the CBSE Class 12 science discipline will be worth 70 points. Students will be allotted three hours to complete the exam.
Class 12 CBSE Science question paper format for 2024
Students will have access to the CBSE Academic website, cbseacademic.nic.in or cbse.gov.in, where they will be able to download CBSE Class 12 science sample question papers.
Each of the total 33 queries on the examination must be answered. There will be no overall alternatives, but each of the three questions in Section E, as well as those in Sections B and C, D, and CBQ, will have an internal choice.
- – 16 topics in Section A –
- – Each of the 12 MCQs and 4 assertion reasoning questions is worth one mark.
- – Section B: Five queries worth two points each
- – Section C contains seven questions worth three points each.
- – Section D: Two four-point queries based on case studies.
- – Section E: three five-point queries requiring long answers.