CISF Raising Day 2023: This year, India will honor the 54th CISF Raising Day. The Indian Central Armed Police force responsible for industrial security is the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). CISF Raising Day honors the efforts and sacrifices of security personnel who devote the majority of their lives to ensuring the safety of their nation and its citizens. Here are some images, quotes, and Facebook status updates to share with your loved ones on the CISF’s 54th anniversary.
About CISF Raising Day
In 1969, three battalions of the Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF) were established to provide integrated security for the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) that, at the time, dominated the economy.
The CISF provides security for 300 industrial units, government infrastructure initiatives, and establishments and facilities located throughout India. Industrial sectors like atomic power plants, space installations, mines, oil fields and refineries, major ports, heavy engineering, steel plants, barrages, fertiliser units, airports and hydroelectric/thermal power plants owned and controlled by Central Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), and currency note presses producing Indian currency are protected by CISF.
CISF Raising Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, Significance and Facts
|Name of Day (Event)||CISF Raising Day (CRD)|
|CISF Raising Day Meaning in Hindi||सीआईएसएफ स्थापना दिवस|
|Name of Department||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Motto||Protection and Security|
|Governing body||Ministry of Home Affairs (India)|
|Formed||10 March, 1969|
|Observed on||March 10|
|Significance||Better protection and security of industrial undertakings in the country|
|CISF Raising Day 2023 Date||March 10, 2023|
CISF Raising Day Quotes
- If you don’t have my army supplied, and keep it supplied, we’ll eat your mules up, sir.William Tecumseh Sherman
- Really I feel less keen about the Army every day. I think the Church would suit me better. Winston Churchill
- Secret operations are essential in war; upon them the army relies to make its every move. Sun Tzu
- None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army. To keep ours armed and disciplined is therefore at all times important. Thomas Jefferson
- Victory usually goes to the army who has better trained officers and men. Sun Tzu
- The army is the true nobility of our country. Napoleon Bonaparte
- An army marches on its stomach. Napoleon Bonaparte
- The sergeant is the Army. Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all. George Washington
- One can resist the invasion of an army but one cannot resist the invasion of ideas. Victor Hugo
CISF providing training to security personnel of state security agencies, public sector undertakings: Nityanand Rai
Frequently Asked Questions :
Ques 1. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Raising Day is celebrated on which date?
Ans. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Raising Day is celebrated on March 10.