Ministry of Corporate Affairs invites entries for nominations for the first National CSR Awards only from Ministries/ Departments of Govt of India, State & Union Territories (UT) Governments, Professional institutions: ICSI, ICAI, ICMAI and National Level Trade and Industry Chambers only.
A nominating organisation can nominate up to a total of 10 entries in all categories of Awards. Companies may directly submit their application/s in a suitable category to these organisations. The nominations can be made on www.csr.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications and nominations is 30th September 2018.
There are a total 20 number of prizes for National CSR Awards. The companies will be contesting in the award process having 3 categories are as follows:
1. Corporate Awards for Excellence in CSR:
- Recognition to a company based on total eligible CSR Spend (four):
- Companies having eligible CSR Spend equal and above Rs 100 crores
- Companies having eligible CSR Spend between Rs10 crores and Rs99.99 crores
- Companies having eligible CSR Spend between Rs1 crore and Rs9.99 crores
- Companies having eligible CSR Spend below Rs1 crore
- Honourable mention: In addition to four main awards, there may be four honourable mentions of companies, which have undertaken appreciable CSR activities.
2. Corporate Awards in CSR in Challenging Circumstances:
Recognition to a company based on its CSR efforts in challenging circumstances, aspirational districts, difficult terrains/ disturbed areas, etc. (up to five awards):
- North East
One Award is earmarked for MSME only in this category. CSR intervention in alignment with Category Objective carried out by Small & Medium Enterprise with in section 135 of Companies Act 2013 & rules there in, shall be considered for National CSR Awards in this Category.