GATE 2022 Registration update: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur is all set to begin the online registration process for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2022) on September 2.
Candidates should keep in mind that that the registration process was earlier scheduled to begin on the official website gate.iitkgp.ac.in on August 30.
Candidates should register for the GATE 2022 examination on or before September 24.
GATE 2022 exam date: Check details below
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will conduct the GATE 2022 exam on February 5, 6, 12 and 13.
GATE 2022 Registration: Check steps below
- Step 1: Log on to the official website- gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the GATE 2022 registration link [link not yet active]
- Step 3: A login page will appear on the screen
- Step 4: Enter the credentials – mobile number, name and email id
- Step 5: Submit details
- Step 6: Attach all the scanned documents
- Step 7: Pay the application fee online
- Step 8: Save the GATE 2022 application form and take out the print out
Candidates should note that two new subject papers have been introduced in the GATE 2022 examination this year. These are naval architecture and marine engineering and geomatics engineering.
Students, pursuing their undergraduate course and at present in the final year of the course, are also eligible to apply for the GATE 2022 exam.
GATE Result 2021- Top M. Tech Colleges in India
Below is the list of top M. Tech colleges in India where GATE 2021 scores are accepted
GATE 2021 Topper
Amit Sharma- Rank 1 GATE Civil 2021
Abhishek Mishra- Rank 2 GATE Civil 2021
Indermeet Singh Bakshi- Rank 1 GATE Biotechnology
Shashikant Kumar- Rank 3- GATE Civil Engg
How to check the GATE 2021 result
- Visit gate.iitb.ac.in
- Click on the “GATE result 2021” link.
- Login using the GATE enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Open result tab and the GATE result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download for future reference.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national-level exam. The exam is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and seven IITs at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee.