New Delhi: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has started the online application process for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020 on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Interested candidates now will be able to register for the GUJCET 2020 exam via online mode and they can apply for the exam at official website gujcet.gseb.org. The last date to fill the application form is February 5, 2020.
A candidate applying for Gujarat CET 2020 will have to pay an application fee of Rs 300. However, the payment of the application fee can be made via online mode only.
How to apply for GUJCET 2020 exam
- Go to the official website, gujcet.gseb.org
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Click Here For New Candidate Registration’
- Fill in all the required information and proceed
- After the registration process is completed, you’ll be provided with your login credentials
- Now, visit the login page again and key in your credentials and log in
- Gujarat CET 2020 application form will appear
- Enter the required information and upload all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download the application form and take a print out for future use
It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the application form for future use. For the future selection process, the candidates will have to submit the application form before the last date.
Before the registration process of GUJCET 2020, the candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria. GSEB had already declared the exam date of GUJCET 2020. The pen and paper-based exam (offline mode) will be held on March 31 for all registered candidates.
Admissions will be offered into the undergraduate engineering courses at government, self-financed engineering institutes of the state of Gujarat.