The name of Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra needs no introduction. One of the most popular and high-profile celebrities in India, the actress has achieved some incredible feats and earned herself a global fame with sheer determination and hard work. The multi talented diva has established herself as an artist with immense talent. Today, the actress turns 35. So, here we bring you some of the interesting facts about PeeCee you probably didn’t know. Read on:
Interesting facts about Priyanka Chopra:
- Contrary to popular belief that Priyanka made her acting debut with ‘The Hero: Love Story Of A Spy,’ it’s actually a Tamil film, ‘Thamizhan’ in which she was featured in 2002.
- Initially, the actress wanted to be an engineer, and later thought of being a criminal psychologist. However, she won Miss World title at the age of 18 and took up modelling as her career.
- As she is an Army kid, the diva kept shifting places frequently. Thus, she has lived in various cities including Delhi, Pune, Bareily, and Leh apart from Newton, Cedar Rapids and New York.
- PeeCee’s close friends and family calls her as Sunshine or Mimi.
- Very few know that PeeCee is a junk food addict and loves binge on pizza and French fries.
- A car lover, she owns a Porsche Cayenne, BMW 7-Series and Mercedes S-Class.
- Priyanka is the first-ever Indian actor to have her foot impression casted in the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Italy.
- The actor was hospitalized in 2005 after she stepped on a live wire during the shoot of a song for the film ‘Waqt: The Race Against Time.’
- Priyanka Chopra was featured in a song by Daler Mehndi called Sajan Mere Satrangiya at the age of 17, just after she bagged the Miss World title.
- Priyanka has many beauty accolades to her credit. But you will be surprised to know that it was her parents who submitted her name for the esteemed beauty pageants.