Happy Hartalika Teej 2021: On the occasion of Hartalika Teej, women from different part of the country will be fasting and celebrating the festival on September 9.
Women belonging to Hindu community consider this as an auspicious day. This day will be celebrated a month after Hariyali Teej, and a day before Ganesh Chaturthi. It is observed during the Shukla Paksha of Bhadra month of the Hindu calendar. Which usually falls in the month of August-September.
It is believed that if unmarried girls keep fast, they will get a husband like Lord Shiva. According to the beliefs, Goddess Parvati was the first one to observe the fast after getting married to Bholenath Shiva Shankar.
On Hartalika Teej, devotees perform puja rituals in order to celebrate Mata Parvati’s and Lord Shiva’s happy marriage.
Hartalika Teej Wishes, messages and wishes that you can send to your loved ones on this day:
- This Hartalika Teej, may Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless you with peace, prosperity, happiness and good health.
- I pray that god bless you with health and prosperity. Happy Hartalika Teej!
- May Lord Shiva fulfill all your dreams. Happy Hartalika TeeJ!
- May you and your partner get Goddess Parvati’s blessings. Wishing you a long and happy married life. Happy Hartalika Teej!
- Happy Hartalika Teej! May god fulfill all your desires
- I pray that Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless you with a life full of happiness. Happy Hartalika Teej!
Hartalika Teej Images and WhatsApp Greetings: