The festival of ‘colours’, many like to send Holi wishes in Hindi to their loved ones, friends and family. Holi is predominantly celebrated by Hindus in huge numbers across the country. Now the festival has also gone global with many other countries also planning a fun-filled event on the day. If you are looking for Holi messages in Hindi to send to your near and dear ones, here are a few options for you.
Check out Holi 2020 wishes in Hindi.
- Madhura ki khushboo, Gokal ka haar, Vrundaawan ki sugandh aur barsaane ka pyaar. Aap sabko Holi ki bohot badhaai.
- Bhaang ki khushboo and thandaai ki mithaas, Choto ka khel aur bado kya pyaar, Mubarak ho tumko is Holi ke bade din ka! Happy Holi wishes to you and your family.
- Holi ke shubh avsar par aapko aur aapke parivaar ko bohot shubkaamnaaye!
- Is tyohaar ki mithaas ko badhaane ke liye, aapke liye bhejte hai Holi wishes in Hindi. Aap is jin par khush raho, mangal raho. Best Holi wises to you and your family!
- Holi ke shubh avsar par, Ullas aur Umang se ho aapka din rangeen! Happy Holi to you and your family!
- Holi ke rangeen din ko aurbhi rangeen banaane ke liye aaj hum aapko English mein nahi balki Hindi mein badhaai dete hai. Here are my Holi wishes in hindi for you. Rango ki ho bharmaar, dher saari khushiyon se bhar jaaye aapka sansaar. Yahi dua hai bhagwaan se haamari is Holi pe!
In order to make this festival a great one for your family, friends and colleagues through wishes, here are some WhatsApp messages, wishes and statuses for Holi:
- On this Holi 2020 make a bonfire of the pride, negativity and envy and bring in a fresh start. Happy Holi to all.
- Play more, drink less. Enjoy more, think less. Have a cheerful Holi.
- Hope God paints the canvas of your life with beautiful colours. happy Holi to you an dyour family.
- Holi is an apt time to celebrate the colours of our beautiful relationship. Happy Holi.
- The more the colour, the more the sweets and the happier you be.
- I wish you experience a rainbow of happiness, health and prosperity. Happy Holi to you and your loved ones.
- On this auspicious day, I send you wishes for a lively, vibrant and colourful year ahead. Happy Holi.
- Enjoy the festive spirit and the bright colors of life. Enjoy the day fully. Happy Holi.
- May the splash of many colours bring joy within your family. Have a Happy Holi.
Quotes on Holi
Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft message is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with a lot of fun.
May God give you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.