The total number of novel coronavirus cases in India rose to 415 today after 30 fresh cases were reported, according to Health Ministry data. The figure includes 41 foreign nationals and the seven deaths reported so far. The 415 figure also includes 24 people who have been cured, discharged or migrated, it said. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) said 18,383 samples have been tested till 10 am on Monday.
Amidst such havoc, due to COVID-19 a lot of establishments have been closed. Below is a list of establishments that are open as well as closed amidst coronavirus lockdown:
List of establishments exempted from the lockdown declared by Telangana government up to March 31:
1) Banks/ ATMs
2) Production and manufacturing units which require a continuous process such as Pharmaceuticals, Food-related units, dairy units, feed and fodder units
3) Print and electronic media
4) IT and ITeS, including telcom, postal and internet Services
5) E-commerce (delivery) of essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment.
6) Sale of food item, groceries, milk, bread, fruits, vegetables, eggs, meat and their transportation and warehousing activities
7) Take-away/ home delivery at restaurants
8) Hospitals, pharmacies and optical stores, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and their transportation
9) Petrol pumps, LPG gas, oil agencies, their godowns and their related transport operations.
10) All security services including those provided by private agencies.
11) Private establishments that support the provisioning of the essential services or the efforts for containment of COVID-19.oper
12) Department/Offices of State/central government which include: District Collectorate/ Divisional offices/ Mandal Offices, Police, Health, Urban/ Rural local bodies, Fire, Taxation, Excise, Commercial Tax, Transport, Stamps, registration, electricity, water supply, Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, fisheries, agricultural Marketing, Civil supplies and Regulatory departments
Here’s a list of establishments/ services that shall remain closed:
1) All Educational institutes and education department activities including valuation
2) Anganwadi centres
3) All shops, commercial establishments and offices
4) Factories, workshops and godowns
5) All Public transport services including TSRTC buses, SETWIN, Hyderabad Metro, taxis, Auto-rickshaws etc.
6) All state borders shall be sealed other than for the movement of essential and perishable commodities and services.
7) Operations of all interstate bus and transport services including those by the private operators.