No one likes being bothered by notifications, especially when you’re in the middle of doing something else. If you’re sick of Twitter Space notifications constantly popping up, here’s how to turn them off so you can focus on what you’re doing.
Twitter Space Notifications: What are they?
Twitter Space notifications can be a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest tweets from your favorite Twitter accounts. However, they can also be a major annoyance if you’re not interested in that particular account’s tweets. Luckily, there’s an easy way to turn off Twitter Space notifications. Here’s how:
1. Open the Twitter app on your device.
2. Tap the “Me” tab at the bottom of the screen (the icon with the silhouette of a person).
3. Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen. This will open the Settings menu.
4. Scroll down and tap “Notifications.”
5. Tap “Spaces.”
6. Tap the switch next to “Enabled” to turn it off. This will disable Twitter Space notifications for all accounts you’re following.
How to Turn Off Twitter Space Notifications
If you’re like me, you probably find Twitter’s new Space notifications annoying. Here’s how to turn them off.
1. Open the Twitter app on your phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings.
4. Tap Notifications.
5. Tap Spaces.
6. Toggle the switch off next to “Show in Notification Center.”
7. That’s it! You should no longer receive notifications about Twitter Spaces.
How to Customize Your Twitter Space Notification Settings
If you’re like most people, you probably find Twitter Space notifications annoying. But did you know that you can actually customize your notification settings? Here’s how:
1. Log into your Twitter account and go to your settings.
2. In the left-hand menu, click on “Notifications.”
3. Under the “Spaces” heading, you’ll see an option for “Notify me when people I follow join or leave a space.” By default, this setting is turned on, but you can easily turn it off by clicking the button next to it.
4. That’s it! Now you won’t be notified every time someone joins or leaves a Twitter Space.
We hope this article has helped you figure out how to turn off Twitter Space notifications. If you’re not a fan of the new feature, it’s easy to disable it. Just follow the steps outlined in this article and you’ll be good to go. Do you have any other tips on how to disable Twitter Space notifications? Let us know in the comments below!