ICAI CA 2018 result update: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is all set to announce ICAI CA 2018 result in the last week of January 2019. The institute has issued a notification regarding the ICAI CA 2018 result declaration date. The notification pointed out that institute will announce ICAI CA 2018 result on January 23, 2019.
According to the official website, the result will be released in the evening on the above-mentioned date.
Guide to check ICAI CA 2018 result is given below.
ICAI CA 2018 result: How to download online
Simple steps to download ICAI CA 2018 result as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official website icaiexam.icai.org.
- Step 2: Click on the ICAI CA 2018 result link (not yet active).
- Step 3: Enter the required information.
- Step 4: Check ICAI CA 2018 result on the computer screen.
Candidates should note that the result will also be made accessible through SMS and e-mail id.
Result Name: ICAI CA 2018 result
Exam Name: ICAI CA 2018 exam
Name of exam conducting authority: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI CA 2018 result: To Release on January 23
icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, icai.nic.in
The subjects of the Intermediate Course are classified into two groups.
Subjects covered in intermediate Course as follows.
- Paper-1: Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Company Law (60 Marks)
- Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
- Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Section A: Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
- Paper-5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems and Strategic Management
- Section A: Enterprise Information Systems
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
- Paper-8: Financial Management and Economics for Finance
- Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Note: The entire team of Newsd wishes All The Best to All candidates for their ICAI CA 2018 result.