ISRO Recruitment 2019: The online application process has begun to hire for apprentices posts in various disciplines for ISRO Propulsion Complex by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). Interested candidates who wish to apply for the post can visit the official site of ISRO Propulsion Complex at iprc.gov.in.
The walk-in-interview will be held on different dates for Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices.
This recruitment drive is slated to be conducted to hire for the 220 posts of Apprentices in the organisation. There will be one year of the training period.
Important dates of ISRO Apprentices posts
- Graduate Apprentice: December 14, 2019
- Technician Apprentice: December 21, 2019
- Trade Apprentice: January 4, 2020
- ISRO Apprentices posts: Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 41 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 59 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 120 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have first-class Engineering/ Technology Degree in the respective disciplines from recognized institution.
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates who wish to apply must have a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the respective disciplines with first class from recognized institution.
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates must have passed SSLC + ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC.
ISRO Apprentices posts: Selection Process
According to the official, the selection process will be done purely on the basis of the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam as entered in the application form.
Candidates who have acquired Diploma / Graduation in Engineering in the years 2017, 2018, 2019 will only be eligible for the application process for training positions of Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship.
For further details, candidates are advised to check the official website of ISRO or ISRO Propulsion Complex.