Janmashtami, also ‘Krishna Janmashtami’ or ‘Gokulashtami’, is one of the prominent festivals in Hinduism. On this day, Hindus celebrate the birth of their deity Lord Krishna.
This year, Janmashtami 2020 will be observed on August 30. Several traditions and rituals are associated with the Janmashtami celebration.
However, applying Mehendi on the hands is considered to be one of the auspicious things to do for the Krishna Janmashtami festival. Thus, here we have listed a few beautiful Mehendi designs tutorial videos for the auspicious occasion.
Mehendi or henna is one of the most important parts of women’s make-up. It is also considered lucky and auspicious. So keeping the occasion and the importance in mind, we have selected best and easy mehendi designs for women.
Janmashtami Special Mehendi Design
Janmashtami 2021: Important Timings
- Krishna Janmashtami August 30, 3021
- Ashtami begins August 29 at 11:25 pm
- Ashtami ends August 31 at 01:59 am
- Nishita kaal Time 11:59pm – 12:44am
- Midnight moment August 31 at 12:22 am
- Rohini Nakshatra begins Aug 30 at 06:39 am
- Rohini Nakshatra ends Aug 31 at 09:44 am
- Dahi Handi August 31, 2021
Janmashtami 2021: Shubh Muhurat in different Cities
- Pune- 12:12 AM to 12:58 AM
- New Delhi- 11:59 PM to 12:44 AM
- Chennai- 11:46 PM to 12:33 AM
- Jaipur- 12:05 AM to 12:50 AM
- Hyderabad- 11:54 PM to 12:40 AM
- Gurgaon- 12:00 AM to 12:45 AM
- Chandigarh- 12:01 AM to 12:46 AM
- Kolkata- 11:14 PM to 12:00 PM
- Mumbai- 12:16 AM to 01:02 AM
- Bengaluru- 11:57 PM to 12:43 AM
- Ahmedabad- 12:18 AM to 01:03 AM
- Noida- 11:59 PM to 12:44 AM