On Friday, the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has commenced the application process for the fifth round of counselling. The application window will close on October 31. Candidates can apply online for the counselling by visiting the website at jeecup.nic.in.
Candidates will have to register, pay the application fee, upload the required documents and respond to queries during the registration process. After the seat is alloted to candidates, they would have to lock their choices for seat confirmation. The fifth seat allotment result will be released on November 17.
Documents Required for Verification And Admission
- Admit Card of JEECUP
- JEECUP Rank Card
- JEECUP Counselling call letter
- Marksheets and certificates of the qualifying exam
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size photographs