Bollywood actor Kartik Aaryan is a self-made actor and has won many hearts through his mind-blowing performances in various films.
In the year 2019 showed his hard work and dedication with the film Pati, Patni Aur Woh. It also featured Ananya Pandey and Bhumi Pednekar in the important roles.
He started 2020 with Love Aaj Kal opposite Sara Ali Khan, which failed to perform at the box office. However, his acting was praised by his fan.
As the actor turns a year older today, here are lesser-known facts about Kartik Aaryan
- Kartik Aaryan’s real name is Kartik Tiwari.
- The actor has a degree in biotechnology and studied at D Y Patil College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai.
- The actor happens to be a good table tennis player and a football player.
Reportedly, he is also a huge Play Station lover and was so fond of playing it that he used to bunk his classes to play it.
- During his initial days, Kartik used to live with 12 people in a 2 bedroom apartment.
- In various interviews, Kartik Aaryan has revealed that Akshay Kumar has always inspired him.
- Several reports state that as a kid, he was once lost in Delhi’s Karol Bagh market at the age of four and was found after a search ride of approximately four hours.
- Kartik Aaryan has reportedly dated his Akaash Vaani co-star Fatima Sana Sheikh.
- The actor has also a penchant for writing and many times he pens down amazing poetry and stories.
- Kartik is reportedly trained in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and also loves doing Parkour.
- The actor is a self-confessed vegetarian.