Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2019 update: The online registration process for admission in class one of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has started today, March 1, 2019. Interested candidates can apply through the official website– kvsonlineadmission.in.
Before filling up the Application Form, candidates are required to read instructions available in the online portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The simple online application process is mentioned below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2019: How to apply online
- Step 1: Visit kvsonlineadmission.in.
- Step 2: Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2019 notification.
- Step 3: Login using your username and password. Candidates registering for the first time should click on click on Register [For new user] option.
- Step 4: Register online and provide your correct and functional email because your username and password will be sent on this email.
In order to ensure smooth and quick filling of the application form, please keep the following ready:
- A valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
- A valid email address,
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
- A scan of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section, transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
Completing the registration and submitting an application requires use of one-time password (OTP) that is sent by SMS to the mobile number provided during registration. Students are advised to register your own mobile number (with Indian SIM card) and not that of relatives, friends, agents, cyber-cafe operators or others.
Once an application form has been submitted and Application Submission Code generated, the submitted application form cannot be edited.
After cancelling a submitted application, you can re-apply using the same Login Code before the last date of submission of applications. However, this will be treated as a fresh application.