MAH MBA CET 2023 Results: Today, the MAH-MBA, MMS CET 2023 results will be announced by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell. The access to the Maharashtra MBA CET results 2023 will be activated at 5:00 PM. Candidates will be able to obtain their MAH MBA CET scorecards from the official website, mbacet2023.mahacet.org, once they have been released.
On March 25 and 26, the MHT MBA CET entrance exam was administered. The CET cell also administered a retake of the Maharashtra MBA CET on May 6 for candidates who experienced technical difficulties while taking the exam.
To view the MAH CET MBA results 2023 on the official website, aspirants will need to provide their MHT CET registration number and date of birth.
The Maharashtra CET MBA scorecards will include the percentile score, all-India rank, qualification status, and personal information of each candidate. According to the marking scheme, each correct response will receive one point, and no points will be deducted for incorrect responses.
MAH MBA CET Result 2023: How to download scorecard
- Visit the Maharashtra MBA CET 2023 official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the home page, click on the “View Score Card” link under MAH CET 2023 (MBA/ MMS)” option.
- Enter MAH CET login credentials such as application number and date of birth.
- MAH CET result 2023 for MBA, MMS will be displayed on the screen.
- Download MAH MBA scorecard 2023 for future use.
MAH CET MBA Result 2023: Highlights
Exam conducting body- State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra (SCETC)
Maharashtra CET exam date 2023- March 25 and 26
MAH MBA CET re-exam date – May 6
MAH CET 2023 result official website- cetcell.mahacet.org
MAH CET MBA result date 2023 – June 3 MAH CET MBA result time 2023 – 5 pm.
Colleges accepting CET score
MBA admissions to the following institutes will be based on the MAH CET score 2023, “provided they are approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State,” the CET cell said.
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University Managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un-Aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act.