MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, MPPEB or MP Vyapam has released an official notification inviting all the eligible candidates to fill up Group 3 vacancies. Candidates can visit the official site, peb.mponline.gov.in to apply for the posts.
The MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 online registration process has begun for Sub Engineer/ Draftsman posts on the official website at peb.mponline.gov.in.
According to the official notification released by MP Vyapam, the online registration process for the same would end on October 12.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020: Details of the post
Total posts: 53
Steps to apply for Group 3 posts at MP Vyapam:
To apply online for 52 Sub Engineer/Draftsman posts, all the candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of MP Vyapam, peb.mponline.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for, “Group-03 (Sub Engineer/Draftsman) Recruitment Test-2020”
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format
- Upload the relevant documents and pay the fees
- Click on submit option
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020: Educational qualification
To apply for Group 3 vacancies, the candidate should be Class 12 pass from a recognised board/university along with a diploma in the concerned subject.
The applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years. Further, the candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
- Gen/OBC: Rs 500
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs 250
Important dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: October 12, 2020
- Application correction date: Till October 17, 2020