On Thursday, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has uploaded the call letter for Assistant Manager (grade A) main examination, on its official website at nabard.org. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam can now get their call letter by visiting the official website.
The NABARD Assistant Manager main exam will be held on September 24.
Steps to download NABARD Admit Card 2020:
- Go to the official website of NABARD at nabard.org
- Click on the link that says ‘ASSISTANT MANAGER IN GRADE ‘A’ (RDBS/RAJBHASHA/LEGAL) MAIN EXAMINATION CALL LETTER / INFORMATION HANOUT’ under What’s New Section
- A new page will open on the screen
- Enter your login details
- Your NABARD Assistant Manager main exam call letter will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out for further use.
The question paper would be divided into two sections i.e.- Paper 1 includes online descriptive type questions and paper 2 includes multiple choice questions.
Paper 1 will be incorporated with questions on general English while paper 2 will consist of questions based on the posts for which the candidates have applied. The questions will be asked from various sections including General Discipline and Specialized Discipline for RDBS Posts, Proficiency in Hindi including Translation from English to Hindi and Vice versa for Rajbhasha and questions on Proficiency in interpreting various Laws for Legal Services Posts.