National World Brother’s Day is celebrated on May 24 every year in the United States. C. Daniel Rhodes of Alabama founded Brother’s Day. The celebrates brothers and their strong bond. The day highlights their relationship and how blessed people are to have brothers in their life.
Have a caring and loving brother is blissful. The very thought of having a strong brother who is always there to have your back gives a lot of strength to any sibling. Brothers are a reflection of their fathers and also one the cornerstones of the family. They can help you in sports, in your next critical assignment, and also buy you those things you covet for.
This day is our opportunity to recognize and honor the brothers in our lives. To celebrate your remarkable bond of brotherhood with your brother, here are a few happy wishes and quotes to share with your brothers on social media:
Happy Brother’s Day Wishes:
- Happy brothers day! To have a brother like you is a blessing!
- Nothing can be compared to the great sibling bond I have with you. Wish you a very Happy Brother’s Day.
- Wishing Happy Brothers Day to the best brother in the world.
- You are the friend I’ve got by born and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Happy Brother’s Day dear.
- I have not seen any superhero, but I see you every day doing awesome works. Happy Brother’s Day.
- I used to share my toys with you, now I share my feelings too. Happy Brother’s Day to the most caring one.
Quotes for Brother’s Day:
- “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
- “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” — Anna Quindlen
- “I am very proud to have the strongest brother in the world. We helped each other. I want to say thank you very much, brother, for everything that you did for me and your support. A younger brother, I’m more than sure you will also be here.”- Vitali Klitschko
- “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
- “Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” — Oscar Wilde