National Girl Child Day is celebrated on the 24th of January to combat discrimination and exploitation of girl children who face it much like every day of their lives.
The Women and Child Development Ministry initiated to start this day in 2008 with the purpose to spread awareness among people about all the inequalities girls in today’s time face in Indian society.
This day is celebrated by organizing awareness camps, discussions, and programs on child sex ratios, Save the Girl Child campaign, the importance of education, and simply creating a safe environment for a girl child.
On this day, let us step forward to make sure we create a better future for the girl children in India. Here are a few quotes to empower these girls and to celebrate National Girl Child Day.
Here are a few quotes, wishes to empower girls on National Girl Child Day:
- We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “She is a woman, She is a mother, She is a Daughter, She is a Wife, She is a Sister, Respect female”
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” -Margaret Thatcher
- “Little girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths” -Anonymous
- No girl, so, no mother, ultimately no life
- “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.” -Amy Tenny
- “One girl, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world”
- “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.” -Bethany Hamilton
- “A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world”
- One of the best endowments guardians can have is a girl child. Furthermore, in the event that you have one, at that point you are really honored, Happy national girl child day.
- The most joyful minute is the point at which your girl is conceived and the most joyful voyage is to see her develop. Enjoy and respect the day.
- When you spare a girl child, you are really sparing ages to come… . Spare her to spare the future!!!
- You realize you are honored in the event that you have a little girl since one day she will deal with you as a mother. Happy girl child day.
- A Baby Girl… One Of The Most Beautiful Miracles In Life. Happy girl child day!!