National Testing Agency, NTA has released the DUET Scorecard today, October 14, 2020 on the official website. Candidates who have taken the examination can check the DU Entrance Test Result 2020 along with the scorecard on the official site of NTA at nta.ac.in.
The Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 was held from September 6 to 11, 2020. The answer key was published by the NTA on September 26, 2020. This year, nearly 2,20,000 candidates took the tests for admission to 133 courses this year.
DU Entrance Test Result 2020: Steps to check scorecard here
Candidates will be able to check the scorecard via the official site of NTA by following these simple steps given below.
- Open the official site on NTA on nta.ac.in.
- Click on DU Entrance Test Result 2020 available on the official home page.
- A new page will open where candidates can enter the form number and date of birth link and click on login.
- Your scorecard would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the scorecard and download the page for further need.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
Qualified candidates in the DUET exam will have to appear for the counselling round based on the merit list. The counselling round will be held in the respective colleges where students will have to book their seats and verify their documents.
The first merit list for undergraduate courses will be released on October 19 online. The UG second merit list will release on October 26, 2020, and the third merit list on November 2, 2020.
About DUET Exam:
National Testing Agency held Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) for admission in postgraduate, M.Phil, Ph.D., and few undergraduate programmes offered at the university and affiliated colleges.
Candidates can check for further details by visiting the official website of NTA.