Odisha HSC Admit Card 2022: Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSEO) has released the admit cards for the Class 10 SA 1 2021-22 examination at bseodisha.ac.in.
Class 10 students are instructed to download their hall tickets from the official portal.
If possible, students must take a printout of the admit card as soon as possible before the commencement of BSE Odisha Class 10 Summative Assessment (SA) I.
The process is all set to be conducted on January 05, 2022. The same was confirmed by the State Mass Education Minister Samir Ranjan Dash.
Candidates who are going to attend the exam from 5th January 2022 To 8th January 2022, need to download the Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022. From the below sections, you will also get the data on Odisha HSC Exam Date 2022, details available on it, and the steps to download the Odisha Class 10 Admit Card 2022 from the official site @ bseodisha.ac.in.
Details mentioned On BSE Odisha Class 10 Summative Assessment-1 Hall Ticket 2022
- Name of the Candidate
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Name of the Class
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Steps To Check And Download Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022
We advise all the candidates to follow the below steps and download the Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022 from the official site.
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha @ bseodisha.ac.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- In that go to the Latest Section.
- There you can search for the Odisha Class 10 Admit Card 2022 link for Summative Assessment-1 (Madhyanam, & Correspondance Course).
- Click on that link.
- Enter the details in the required fields.
- Click on the Login button.
- Check the details available on it.
- Finally, download the BSE Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022 to attend the exam.
Currently, the country is anticipating a third wave of COVID-19 owing to the new variant of the virus called Omicron. Several states/UTs including Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Delhi have already imposed certain curbs due to the rise in daily cases. Against this background, several Class 10 students in Odisha were having doubts about the BSE Odisha Class 10 SA 1 date sheet.