OJEE 2020: The online application process date has been extended for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2020). Earlier, the application process for OJEE 2020 was scheduled to be closed on Friday, March 2020, which has now been extended by a week to March 27, 2020.
The online application fee window will be open until March 31, 2020.
Interested candidates can apply through the websites ojee.nic.in, odishajee.com. The OJEE 2020 admit card will be available online from April 20, 2020. The candidates can download the admit card through the website- ojee.nic.in.
How to apply for OJEE 2020:
- Step 1: Open the official website ojee.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Odisha JEE Main 2020 tab on the right of the homepage
- Step 3: You will be redirected on a new page
- Step 4: At the bottom of the new page, candidates registration for OJEE 2020 is available
- Step 5: Another page will appear, click on Form A/B/C/D/E for the course you wish to apply for
- Step 6: Then, click on ‘apply at end of new candidate registration’
- Step 7: Fill up your information, create log-in
- Step 7: Click on log-in option
- Step 8: Fill form, upload images as required
- Step 9: Make a payment of the form
OJEE 2020: Documents required
Before applying, candidates must have scanned images of coloured photograph, signature, left thumb impression, valid e-mail id and mobile phone.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) will be held from the first week of May, the date will be notified shortly. The candidate’s name, parents name should be exactly the same as mentioned in the High School or his/her first Board/ Pre University examination certificate. Any deviations, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of the applicant’s candidature, as per the official notification.
Details filled by the candidate in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage under any circumstances.
Candidates wishing to study BPharma, integrated MBA, lateral entry, BSc, MCA/MBA/MArch/MPharma/MPlan / MCA/ PGAT in Odisha-based colleges need to apply for the examination.