OTET Result 2019: According to the latest media reports, the BSE Odisha has announced OTET Result 2019 for all the candidates who have appeared for the exam today, on November 21, 2019.
There is no official confirmation from the Odisha Board yet. Once released, candidates can avail OTET 2019 results online on the official website of BSE Odisha, bseodisha.nic.in.
As per media report published by Times Now has claimed that OTET 2019 Results will be declared by the Board soon.
How to check OTET 2019 Exam Result
- Step 1: Go to the official website, bseodisha.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Examinations Tab in top menu
- Step 3: Choose the OTET Exam from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: A new page will be displayed
- Step 5: Now, click on the OTET 2019 Result Link
- Step 6: Enter the details required
- Step 7: Result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download and take a print out for future use
Passing Criteria for OTET 2019 Exam
As per the official notification, the authority has revised the passing percentage or criteria for the state-level teacher eligibility test. For classes 1 to 8, candidates need to score a minimum of 60 per cent marks in the eligibility exam. For teaching jobs in schools based in Odisha, it is a mandatory condition for the candidates to clear the OTET exam.
About BSE Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE) is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India.