The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will conduct the entrance examination of PGIMER 2020 July session for 295 Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) seats on June 14, 2020 i.e., tomorrow. The exam will be conducted in the computer-test mode in 41 centres. The PGIMER 2020 admit card was issued on June 8 for all the aspirants who have registered.
According to the notice issued on June 9, 2020, the current batch will complete their post-graduation period on June 30, hence, it is very important for the authority to conduct the exam on the given date because patient care in hospitals cannot be compromised.
Since the current COVID 19 crisis is still at its peak, PGI Chandigarh has formulated some safety guidelines that must be followed to avoid any undesirable conditions in the future. The important points to remember for the PGIMER 2020 admit card are mentioned below.
PGIMER 2020 exam – Important Points
- Face Mask- Every candidate is required to wear a face mask to take safety measures. It is be noted that students would not get permission to enter the exam hall without a face mask as it is compulsory.
- Avoid Crowd Outside the Exam Centres- Candidates should avoid crowding the place. Entry to the exam centre would be staggered to avoid crowding.
- Aarogya Setu App- Aspirants must download the Aarogya Setu App in their mobile phones.
- Hand hygiene- All aspirants have to follow the hand-hygiene procedure at entry, registration and in the examination hall. Provisions for thermal scanning, hand wash, and sanitizers are also made at all the exam centres.
- No Personal Belonging- As per instructions mentioned in the admit card of PGIMER 2020, candidates are not permitted to take anything in the examination hall other than the PGIMER 2020.
- No close contact- Aspirants are recommended to maintain social distancing measures and avoid any close contact.