Bollywood actress turned international icon, Priyanka Chopra has made it to the Forbes list of highest paid TV actresses in the world for the second year in a row. Similar to 2016, Chopra safely maintained herself at eighth position with $10 million (Rs 65 crore) this year.
With the earnings of more than $41.5 million (Rs 271 crore), ‘Modern Family’s’ star Sofia Vergara leads the list for the sixth consecutive time. Forbes listed out the highest paid TV actresses globally between June 2016, and June 2017.
Chopra has made it to the list due to her ABC show “Quantico” that became a hit in 2016. Besides, her Hollywood debut “Baywatch” in 2017 also helped her to retain her position. She also endorses a range of brands and products. Forbes has termed Chopra as “most consistent money-maker”.
Here’s the complete list of this year’s highest-paid TV actresses across the world:
- Sofia Vergara — $41.5 million
- Kaley Cuoco — $26 million
- Mindy Kaling — $13 million
- Ellen Pompeo — $13 million
- Mariska Hargitay — $12.5 million
- Julie Bowen — $12 million
- Kerry Washington — $11 million
- Priyanka Chopra — $10 million
- Robin Wright — $9 million
- Pauley Perrette — $8.5 million