PSTET Result 2020: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has declared the result of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (PSTET) on its official website on Monday, March 23, 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the PSTET 2018 can check and download their PSTET Result 2020 by simply visiting the official website of PSEB — pstet.net.
PSTET 2018 was held on January 19, 2020, across various exam centres in the state. The information available on the official website reads “PSTET 2018 (Conducted on 19 January 2020) – Result declared on 23-03-2020.”
Steps to check PSTET result 2020:
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the PSTET result.
1. Visit the official website of PSEB — pstet.net
2. Click on the link which reads “Result Declared” on the homepage
3. It will direct to a new page
4. Enter your PSTET registration number and password
5. The PSTET result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the PSTET result for future use
To check and download the PSTET result 2020, candidates need to login with their registration number and password. They are advised to keep track of the official website for further updates of the exam.