अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
Home » Beyond Metros » Pune: Gas cylinder explodes in Bhosari home, family suffer serious burns

Pune: Gas cylinder explodes in Bhosari home, family suffer serious burns

According to the Bhosari police, the Salunkhe family resides in a room at a residential building near Siddheshwar school

by
Published on :
Pune: Gas cylinder explodes in Bhosari home, family suffer serious burns

Pune: On Wednesday, three persons, including a woman and a 13-year-old boy, have been seriously injured after a gas cylinder exploded in Bhosari. The incident took place at 7 am at a residential building near Siddheshwar school.

The injured have been identified as Manisha Salunkhe (35), Mauli Salunkhe (40) and Siddarth Salunkhe (13). According to the Bhosari police, the Salunkhe family resides in a room at a residential building near Siddheshwar school.

“Last night the gas cylinder was left on and there was leakage. On Wednesday morning when Manisha woke up and tried to switch on the gas with a lighter, there was a blast. Manisha and her husband Mauli sustained serious injuries and have been hospitalized. Their son Siddarth was also injured,” the police said.

Bhosari fire brigade rushed to the spot and put off the fire in 15 minutes. “When we reached the spot the entire room was burnt due to the blast. Flames were burning in some parts of the room, but our firemen immediately controlled it and removed the cylinder,” fire brigade officials said.

Haryana: Ten youths returning from Army recruitment drive killed as truck rams auto in Jind

Related

Latests Posts

Editor's Choice

Trending

Hindi Latest News