RBI recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Consultants/Specialists/ Analyst (contract basis) on its official website on March 27, 2020. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for RBI lateral recruitment by visiting the official website of RBI — opportunities.rbi.org.in — from April 9, 2020.
For candidates, the last date to submit online applications for RBI Consultants/Specialists/ Analyst recruitment is April 29, 2020.
- Consultant (Mathematics)- 3
- Consultant (Econometric)- 3
- Economist (-Macro. Modelling)- 1
- Data Analyst / MPD- 1
- Data Analyst (DoS-DNBS)- 2
- Data Analyst (DoR-DBR)- 2
- Risk Analyst (DoS- DNBS)- 1
- Risk Analyst (DEIO)- 2
- IS Auditor- 2
- Specialist in Forensic Audit- 1
- Accounts Specialist- 1
- System Administrator- 9
- Project Administrator- 5
- Network Administrator- 6
Minimum passing marks requirements
i) Wherever Post- Graduation is an essential qualification:
- For General category / OBC- a minimum of 55 % marks
- For SC/ST/PwBD (in case vacancies are reserved for them): A minimum of 50 % marks in the post-graduate degree examination is required.
ii) Wherever Graduation is an essential qualification:
- For General / OBC category- a minimum of 60 % marks
- For SC/ST/PwBD category (in case vacancies are reserved for them): – a minimum of 50 % marks in the degree examination.