Samsung India is targeting business worth Rs 3,000 crore by selling over 2 million smartphones online before diyas are lit pan-India on October 27.
This festive season, Samsung Shop brings to you the discounted prices and offers on Samsung’s range of smartphones, home appliances, and accessories as well as products from Harman – Kardon, JBL and AKG.
Consumers can avail during the anniversary sale – Up to 10 percent cashback on select SBI, HDFC, ICICI and Axis Bank cards.
The Frame, which is Samsung’s latest 55-inch QLED TV which is available at a new price of Rs 84,999
- Smartphones – Up to 50 percent off
- Smartwatches – Up to 20 percent off
- Televisions – Up to 49 percent off
- Refrigerators – Up to 31 percent off
- Washing Machine – Up to 21 percent off
- Microwave – Up to 43 percent off
- Air Conditioners – Up to 28 percent off
- Harman Kardon Audio – Up to 50 percent off
- JBL Audio– Up to 60 percent off
- Accessories – Up to 40 percent off
- Memory and Storage – Up to 60 percent off
For the first time, Samsung’s flagship smartphone Galaxy S9 is available at Rs 29,999 and the Galaxy Note 9 is available at Rs 42,999.