Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Limited IPO: The subscription period for the initial public offering of Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Limited ended on September 20. Investor interest in the IPO, which had a fixed price issue of Rs 11.40 crores, was high.
Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Limited IPO Allotment Date
On Monday, September 25, the allotment for the IPO is anticipated to be completed.
The tentative listing date for Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Limited is set on Thursday, September 28. Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Limited will list its shares on the NSE SME following the allotment process.
How to Check the Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Limited IPO’s Allotment Status?
- Visit https://ipo.cameoindia.com/ to access the Cameo Corporate Services Limited IPO website.
- Locate and choose “Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Limited” from the drop-down list on the IPO Allotment Status page.
- Select your relevant number from the list: PAN number, DP Client ID, or Application Number, and type it into the appropriate field.
- As indicated, enter the captcha code.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
- Your allotment status for the IPO will be shown on the screen.
- Basis of Allotment: September 25th, Monday
- Refunds begin on Tuesday, September 26.
- Credit of Shares to Demat: September 27 on Wednesday
- Listing Date: September 28, Thursday
Details of the IPO issue
- Fresh Issue Size: 2,850,000 shares (aggregating up to Rs 11.40 Cr)
- Face Value: Rs 10 per share
- Fixed Price Band: Rs 40 per share
- Minimum Lot Size: 3000 Shares
- Listing: NSE SME