Thrilling Premiere of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 13: Season 13 of Khatron Ke Khiladi premiered on Colours TV on July 15, 2023. Rohit Shetty returns as host of the reality programme for the ninth consecutive season. Shetty made his presence known in the première episode of ‘KKK 13’ by using a helicopter to enter the scene. Later, each contestant was introduced in an imposing manner. The assortment of competitors includes influencers, musicians, and actors, among others. In the premiere episode, contestants also confronted their greatest fears and took on their first challenge.
Aishwarya Sharma, Anjali Anand, Anjum Fakih, Archana Gautam, Arjit Taneja, Daisy Shah, Dino James, Nyrraa Banerji, Rashmeet Kaur, Rohit Roy, Ruhi Chaturvedi, Sheezan Khan, Shiv Thakare, and Soundous Moutakir are the contestants for the thirteenth season.
- Using a helicopter, Rohit Shetty makes an impressive entrance.
- The contestants were observed clutching to a balloon that was being towed by the helicopter. The contestant was required to land in the water and release the balloon when introduced.
- Of the remaining contestants, Shiv Thakare, Soundous Moufakir, and Arjit Taneja were able to maintain their grip on the balloon the longest and were declared the winners of the first mission. As a reward, they were told they would not be required to perform any exploits the following week.
- In lieu of a hotel, Rohit Shetty informs the trio that they will be staying in the actual wilderness.
- During the introduction, Shiv Thakare was seen interacting with Soundous Moufakir. He stated that he and she are both single, implying that a relationship will develop in the future weeks.
- Rohit played a practical joke on Anjum Fakih by responding to her poetry with his signature humour.
- Before the exploits begin, Rashmeet Kaur and Dino James display their musical abilities. While Rashmeet performed her popular song Nadiyon Paar, Dino wowed the audience with his rapping abilities.
“Khatron Ke Khiladi 13” will air every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. on Colours.