TNUSRB Sub-Inspector Result 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed service recruitment board (TNUSRB) has announced the sub-inspector result 2019 on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their result by visiting the official website at tnusrbonline.org.
The TNUSRB 2019 exam was conducted on January 12, 2020, across various centres. Along with the result, TNUSRB has released the merit list enrolment number wise as well as roster wise for both, open and departmental recruitments.
Moreover, the final answer key for TNUSRB SI written exam has also been out.
TNUSRB conducts recruitment drive to fill up 969 vacancies Sub-Inspector of Police, out of which, 660 vacancies are of Sub-Inspector of Police (TK), 276 vacancies of Sub-Inspector of Police (AR), and 33 vacancies of Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP).
How to check TNUSRB SI result:
Candidates can follow these instructions given below to check and download the TNUSRB SI result-
- Open the official website of TNUSRB — tnusrbonline.org
- Click on the link which reads “List of Candidates eligible for next phase of selection” available on the homepage
- A new page will open
- Now, press on control and F (ctrl+F) and type your roll number
- The TNUSRB SI result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your TNUSRB SI result for future use
Direct links for open recruitment:
Candidates are advised to visit the official website at earliest to download the TNUSRB Sub-Inspector Result 2019. Candidates who have qualified the TNUSRB SI written exam will have to appear for PET/PMT (physical tests). This will be followed by a Viva- Voce.