अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
Home » India » Tragic end: Youth dies of electric shock after spitting on wire

Tragic end: Youth dies of electric shock after spitting on wire

By Newsd
Updated on :

In an equally shocking and bizarre incident, a 21-year-old youth died of an electric shock after he spit on a high tension wire, police said on Monday.

“The incident took place on Sunday when Mohammed Yasin had gone to see his brother. He was chewing gutka and received shock from a high tension wire as he spit gutka on it from window of the room on the first floor,” a police official of Ramzanpura police station said.

He was soon rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead, the officer said. A case has been lodged in this regard, police said.

Related

Latests Posts


Editor's Choice


Trending