UPSC Medical Officer Result 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the result for the recruitment of medical officer (general duty) on Wednesday, November 20, 2019. The recruitment examination for the medical officer was conducted on October 20, 2019. The exam was conducted in an online mode.
Candidates appeared for the exam can check their result by visiting the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Qualified can candidates will be called for an interview however, they must fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the job post.
Candidates can follow the steps to check the UPSC Medical Officer result 2019
- Step 1: Visit the website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link “Written Result: 327 Posts of Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer), GNCTD”
- Step 3: A new page will appear
- Step 4: Result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download and save it for future use
The recruitment drive has been conducted for 327 vacancies for the post of medical officer (general duty medical officer), in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.