UTET 2019 result: The result of the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) 2019 has been declared by the Uttarakhand Board of School Education on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the UTET 2019 can check their results by logging the official website at ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Paper 1 was conducted in the morning shift from 10 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Paper 2 was conducted in the afternoon shift from 2 PM to 4:30 PM.
How to check UTET 2019 result:
- Go to the official website of UBSE at ubse.uk.gov.in
- Chose between UTET 1 or UTET 2 result
- Enter the login ID
- Then, key in the captcha and click on submit option
- The result will be displayed
- Download and save it for future use
Candidates will have to enter their login credentials. UBSE conducted the UTET 2019 exam on November 6, 2019.
The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Result will consist of the name and roll number of the candidate, the name of the examination, the marks secured in UTET 1/ UTET 2, total marks secured and the UTET qualifying status of the candidate.
Qualified candidates for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be eligible for the teaching vacancies in the schools across the state.