Amazon Daily Quiz has become one of the most popular online quizzes right now. The quiz is believed to have started in 2017 and is held by Amazon Sellers Services Private Limited. The Quiz, however, has gained a lot of traction among Indian audiences in recent years. Amazon Quiz involves five questions and those entering the contest need to give answers to all of them correctly to become eligible for the prize.
The questions in the Amazon Quiz basically test general and current affairs knowledge of the contestant. There are a total of five questions and each question comes with four options. The contestant needs to select the right answer from those options. All contestants selecting the right answers become eligible for the lucky draw. If you select the wrong answer for a question, you will be disqualified. There are other similar quizzes on Amazon where contestants need to select the right answers to win.
Amazon daily quiz answers today (June 24th), win Rs 20,000
- Answer 1: WHO
- Answer 2: Laos
- Answer 3: New Zealand
- Answer 4: Second person to walk on the moon
- Answer 5: Chernobyl
Amazon Daily Quiz today: questions and answers for June 24th
Question 1: Which international organisation recently released ‘Immunization Agenda 2030’?
Question 2: The ‘Plain of Jars’ is a mysterious megalithic archaeological landscape located in which country?
Question 3: In which country is an AI powered drone project set up to detect and map the most important habitats of Maui and Hector dolphins?
Answer: New Zealand
Question 4: This character was named in honour of whom?
Answer: Second person to walk on the moon
Question 5: This infamous Pripyat sign can be found at the entrance to which complex?
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a one stop shop for finding new quizzes and games, and answering daily questions to win attractive prizes. There are multiple contests available on Amazon Funzone, but the most popular one is Amazon Daily Quiz. Apart from Daily Quiz, Amazon also offers trivia, spin and win and other contests. On Funzone, prizes vary from consumer electronics to cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
Steps to play Amazon Daily Quiz contest
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Sign in with your existing Amazon ID or create a new account
- Once you are logged in to the app, search for “Funzone” in the search field
- Click on the first result you see with the description of “win prizes with daily games”
- Once you enter the Funzone, you will see a banner showing Daily QuizTime
- It is important to note that Daily QuizTime is active only between 8am and 12pm
- Now tap on the Play Now button on top of the Daily Quiz banner
- The first screen will show the prize for the day followed by a Start button
- Click on the Start button to enter the quiz
- The next five steps are to answer five questions accurately to win the quiz
- Once you answer all the five questions correctly, you will automatically enter the lucky draw to win the prize
- The last screen on this quiz gives you the option to share the quiz or play more such games