Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win OnePlus Y Series TV. The Amazon Quiz for August 22, 2020, is live now, and the winner will get eligible to win OnePlus Y Series TV.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Interestingly, the prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance.
For today’s quiz, we are here to give you the answers to the questions asked based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz August 21” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
- Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12pm today.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – OnePlus Y Series TV
- Amazon quiz Date – 22nd Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 23rd Aug 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 22, 2020
Q1: National Gallery of Modern Art recently organised a virtual tour to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of which Indian artist?
Answer 1: Abanindranath Tagore
Q2: August 6, 2020 was the 75th anniversary of which of the following events?
Answer 2: Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima
Q3: With 8 wickets in the match, who was the leading wicket taker in the first Test between England and Pakistan in 2020?
Answer 3: Yasir Shah
Q4: ‘The Class of 83’ is an upcoming crime drama movie, starring which of these actors?
Answer 4: Bobby Deol
Q5: Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly formed to write the Constitution of India?
Answer 5: BR Ambedkar