Amazon India is here to entertain you all with its fun quiz game. The Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Give Amazon Quiz Answers and stand a chance to win Sony Play Station 4 . We are here to help you with the answers of today’s quiz, check answers.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 15, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today-May 11,2020:
Question 1: Which plant species was recently removed from the tree category by amending The Indian Forest Act, 1927?
The Answer is- Bamboo
Question 2: The latest edition of which game series is titled ‘Valhalla’?
The Answer is- Assassin’s Creed
Question 3: What nine letter term serves as a noun or adjective that refers to the current holder of a political office?
The Answer is- Incumbent
Question 4: Which app, founded by Zhang Yiming, recently crossed 2 billion downloads?
The Answer is- TikTok
Question 5: Which of these football leagues is set to restart on May 16, 2020 after the stoppage due to COVID-19 crisis?
The Answer is- Bundesliga
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.