Amazon Daily Quiz puzzles during Daily Quiz Answers, July 12, 2020: Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, July 12, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge).
The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM. The winner of the quiz will get Xiaomi Mi A3.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Mi A3
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 12 July 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 31 Aug 2020
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 12th July, 2020
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 12 July” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
- Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12pm today. .
Amazon Quiz 12th July 2020 Answers Win Mi A3
Question 1: What is the name of the longest ever freight train- 2.8 kms long, recently started by the Indian Railways?
Answer: Shesh Naag
Question 2: Which country just completed the BeiDou constellation, one of four global navigation networks alongside GPS, GLONASS and Galileo?
Question 3: Which Indian organisation is licensed to build Sukhoi Su-30MKI, and has completed production of more than 270 fighters?
Question 4: Which Indian cricketer was named as the country’s ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP) of the 21st century by Wisden?
Answer: Ravindra Jadeja
Question 5: Which apparel company launched a campaign around Black Lives Matter called, “For Once, Don’t Do It”?