India’s leading e-commerce website Amazon is hosting an Amazon Quiz session for its customers. The website brings an app quiz on a daily basis, which begins at 8 AM till 12 noon.
As part of the quiz, the participants stand a chance to win prizes as well as cash prizes on a daily basis, and today Sony Speakers can be won.
To win the participants must answer five questions correctly based on current affairs and general knowledge. One wrong answer can eliminate you from the quiz and the results will be announced at the end of the month. Today’s question will let you win Sony Speakers.
Check below for today’s Amazon quiz answers.
Question 1: Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
The answer is- Denmark
Question: The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
The answer is- Cochin
Question 3: The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
The answer is- Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 4: Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
The answer is- Ravi Ruia
Question 5: What is the capital city of Mizoram?
The answer is- Aizawl
Those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign-Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly, you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.