Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for September 5, 2020, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win Sony Portable Party Speaker.
The Amazon quiz gives the user the opportunity to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quiz ranges from mobile phone, other gadgets and Amazon Pay Balance.
The quiz contains 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner.
The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. All you need to do is answer all the questions correctly to win exciting prizes such as gadgets and Pay Balance. The results will be announced at the end of the month.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Sony Portable Speakers
- Amazon Quiz Date: September 5 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Today’s Amazon quiz answers:
Question 1. Abdul Rashid Kalas of Jammu & Kashmir Police has been awarded which gallantry award posthumously?
Answer 1: Kirti Chakra
Question 2. Which city has won the cleanest city award in the Swachh Survekshan 2020 survey?
Answer 2: Indore
Question 3. The Gwalior-Chambal Expressway will be renamed after which former Prime Minister of India?
Answer 3: Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Question 4. Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. is a company incorporated under which ministry?
Answer 4: Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Question 5. Recently expanded to the border and coastal districts, which of these is the youth wing of Indian Armed Forces?
Answer 5: National Cadet Corps
How to Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon India App from Google Play Stores or Android App
- Sign up or log in to your Amazon account
- Once login you can check the homepage banner of the App click on Amazon Quiz for today.
- Now just start playing the Amazon quiz contest.