New Delhi: Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Examination for pending papers will be conducted in June. Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) Andhra Pradesh will be holding exam for Modern Language II, and Geography II for the second year intermediate students on June 3, 2020.
Earlier, the exam for these papers was slated to be held on March 23 but had to be postponed because of lockdown.
The examination will be held at the same exam centres as allocated to students before along with the same hall ticket. Admit cards are still available on the official BIEAP website for downloading process, so if any candidate has missed taking a print out of admit card then they can do so.
The Board issued separate guidelines for students and Chief Superintendent at the exam centres to be followed in the exam to ensure their safety and comfort.
Guidelines For Students
- For students, use of a face mask is mandatory or compulsory to prevent them from getting infected. Students should also maintain social distance from other students at the exam centre.
- They should use a tissue or a handkerchief when coughing and sneezing.
- Finally, students have to bring their own sanitizer and water bottle instead of borrowing from others as it is risky.
Guidelines for Chief Superintendent
- They have to make sure that no crowd gathers during checking hall tickets before allowing students to enter the exam centre.
- They should keep a stock of face masks and sanitizer to issue to students and staff if need be.
- They have to ensure that students are kept at a distance of 6 feet and that one student is allotted for one desk.
- Examination hall should be sanitized properly before and after exam.
Meanwhile, class 10 or SSC exams in Andhra Pradesh will start from July 10 to July 17. There are no gaps between two papers and the exam has been slated even on a Sunday.