The prank-filled April Fool’s Day is celebrated on April 1 every year across the globe. On this day, friends and families pull out pranks and make fool of each other.
The day was first celebrated in Europe but soon spread across different parts of the world.
As per historians, the day started being celebrated after Pope Gregory XIII introduced the Gregorian calendar, and ruled that the new calendar would start from January 1 back in 1952. Prior to this, New Year used to be celebrated in March-end.
On the occasion of April Fool’s Day 2021, here are some funny WhatsApp wishes, quotes, jokes, and status to share on social media:
April Fool’s Day 2021 WhatsApp wishes:
- Don’t get fool! Onions only don’t make you cry, if you throw a coconut on someone’s head also makes you cry!
- When your life only becomes a joke, you do not need April Fool’s Day.
- Do not discuss your future plans today with your mate, it might not happen ever!
- This is the best day to propose a girl! If she accepts, then fine, otherwise, celebrate April Fool’s Day!
- You can fool the eye, not the heart!
- Remain silent. If you open the mouth, everyone will be sure of the day!
- Hey friends, wishing you all an April Fool’s day because it is meant for you!
- We are fooling ourselves saying we are happy!
April Fool’s Day 2021 quotes:
- A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool. -Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- A fool may be known by six things: anger, without cause; speech, without profit; change, without progress; inquiry, without an object; putting trust in a stranger and mistaking foes for friends.
- Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It’s good to be silly at the right moment.” -Horace
- April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four. -Mark Twain
- April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly. -Ambrose Bierce
- April Fools gone past and you’re the biggest fool at last.- Unknown Author
- April noddy’s past and gone, You’re the fool an’ I’m none.- Unknown Author
- I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it. -Jack Handey
- A fellow who is always declaring he’s no fool usually has his suspicions.
- Isn’t it appropriate that the month of the tax begins with April Fool’s Day and ends with cries of May Day!
- You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. -Abraham Lincoln
- Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something. -Plato
- Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it. -Benjamin Franklin
- When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. -Cynthia Heimel
- Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish. -Quintilian
April Fool’s Day 2021 Jokes:
- Excuse me, sir. Do you think they named April Fool’s Day in your honor?
- Why was the donkey annoying his friend? It was April Mules’ Day!
- Which day of the year do monkeys like best? The first of Ape-ril!
- What’s a stepladder’s favorite holiday? April Stool’s Day!
- I don’t always joke on April Fools’ Day…Just kidding, I do.
- My favorite April Fools’ Day prank is pretending I’m going to leave my couch. On my way out!
- I’m going to pull an April Fools’ Day prank on my landlord by not paying rent. Rent isn’t due today; you’re just kidding!
- What do you call a hammer bought on April 1st? April tool.