CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2020 in the next ten days. Previously, CBSE informed the Supreme Court that the board would release the CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2020 on or before October 10, 2020, on its official website.
Students are advised to keep a track of the official website at cbse.nic.in for further updates on the class 12th compartment results.
CBSE has also informed the court that it has coordinated with the University Grants Commission (UGC) for this year’s admission processes.
CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2020: Steps to check
- Step 1: Go to the official wbsite of CBSE, i.e., cbse.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the hompage, click on the RESULT tab.
- Step 3: A new page will be displayed.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2020’ link.
- Step 5: Key in the asked credentials.
- Step 6: Click on the submit button.
- Step 7: Your ‘CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2020’ will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 8: Download it and take a printout for future needs.
Students wanted an extension of the deadline for college admissions
The apex court was hearing petitions from students who seek an extension of the deadline for college admissions due to the delayed compartment exams and results announcement.
To this, UGC has mentioned that it will conclude the admission process by October 31 that will give enough time to students to register for colleges and varsities.
In the previous hearing, the Supreme Court also requested both the board and UGC to coordinate with each other to make sure that those students passing in the exam get admission in the current academic year. Education Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank urged CBSE and UGC chairmen to coodinate related to the dates for the release of CBSE Compartment Resuls 2020.