CMAT 2021 Answer Key: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key along with the question paper and recorded responses for the Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) 2021 on its official website. The candidates who appeared for the CMAT 2021 on March 31 can download the CMAT question paper and answer key from the official website of NTA CMAT, cmat.nta.nic.in.
As per CMAT 2021 marking scheme, candidates will get +4 marks for every correct answer and -1 for every incorrect answer. If candidates find any discrepancy in the released CMAT answer key, they can raise objections against the same by producing adequate proof and paying the requisite fee.
CMAT 2021 Answer Key: How to raise objections
Candidates can refer to the following steps for accessing and challenging CMAT 2021 answer key.
- Visit the official website, cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘challenge answer key’
- Log-in using credentials
- Click on option ids for the questions you wish to raise objection against
- Select choose file and upload supporting documents
- Click on ‘save claim’, a preview will be generated, read it
- Click ‘save claim’, pay a fee, and submit
CMAT exam is for admission into MBA/ PGDM programs at 1000 plus BSchools across the country.