CUET UG admit card 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to issue the CUET admit card 2022 soon for UG programmes. Candidates who have completed the application process will be able to download the CUET UG admit card 2022 by visiting the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
CUET 2022 for Undergraduate college admission will be held on July 15, 16, 19, 20 and August 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10. NTA will be conducting CUET UG 2022 exam in a Computer Based Test, CBT format. To make students well-versed with the CBT format of the examination, NTA has already released the CUET UG 2022 mock tests on the website.
|Name of the Examination||Common University Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Admission Into||Central and Participating Universities|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate Courses|
|Academic Session||2022-23 Session|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Availability Mode of Admit Card||Online Mode|
CUET UG 2022: Exam Pattern
As per the CUET 2022 exam pattern, the exam will be conducted in 3 sections and section 1 will have two parts A and B. NTA has released the section-wise syllabus on the official website. NTA will be conducting CUET UG 2022 exam in two slots: Slot 1 will be from 9 am to 12:15 pm and Slot 2 will be from 3 pm to 6:45 pm.
In slot 1, candidates can take up to 4 tests only (One Language from Section IA, a maximum of two domain-specific Subjects from Section II, and One General Test from Section III). While in Slot 2, a candidate can take up to 5 tests. Details are available on the official website.
CUET UG 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages and candidates were given the option to choose their language while applying for the exam. The question paper in respect of the Domain Specific Subjects and the General Test will be bi lingual, i.e., it will be in the medium (one of the 13 languages) opted by the candidate and in English.
CUET Participating Central Universities List 2022
Candidates can apply as per need according to NTA a total of 44 central universities and 36 universities will be taking admissions in UG courses based on the CUET Exam 2022 score conducted by NTA. Candidate can select any university from the given list.
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar
- University of Hyderabad, Telangana
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttarakhand
- Visva-Bharati University, West Bengal
- University of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh
- Tezpur University, Assam
- Nagaland University, Nagaland
- Central University of Odisha, Odisha
- Pondicherry University, Puducherry
- English and Foreign Languages University, Telangana
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Telangana
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Uttar Pradesh
- Tripura University, Tripura
- Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh
- Mizoram University, Mizoram
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Chattisgarh
- Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- The National Sanskrit University, Andhra Pradesh
- The Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University, New Delhi
- Sikkim University, Sikkim
- Manipur University, Manipur
- Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Madhya Pradesh
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Maharashtra
- The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Madhya Pradesh
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh
- Central University of Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
- Central Agricultural University, Manipur
- Central University of Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
- Central University of Haryana, Haryana
- Central University of South Bihar, Bihar
- Central University of Karnataka, Karnataka
- Central University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan
- Central University of Jharkhand, Jharkhand
- Central University of Kerala, Kerala
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Assam University, Silchar, Assam
- Central University of Gujarat, Gujarat
- Central University of Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
CUET Participating State Universities List 2022
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Madhya Pradesh.
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh.
- Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics, Karnataka.
- Dr B R Ambedkar University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University, Jharkhand.
- Jiwaji University, Madhya Pradesh.
- Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Uttar Pradesh.
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Uttar Pradesh.
- Sardar Patel University Of Police Security And Criminal Justice, Rajasthan.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Vikram University, Madhya Pradesh.
Details Mentioned in CUET 2022 UG Admit Card
We are providing the details which will be mentioned on your CUET 2022 UG Admit Card. Candidates are advised to kindly match the details given on CUET Admit Card 2022 with the details filled in your application form. In case of any discrepancy, kindly contact the exam authority and rectify the wrong information given in your CUET 2022 Admit Card. Check the details listed below.
- Name of Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Photograph and Signature.
- Subject of Exam.
- Medium of Exam.
- Duration of Exam
- Reporting Time.
- Name of Exam Centre.
- Address of Exam Centre.
- Centre Code.
CUET UG 2022: Answers To Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: When is CUET UG exam 2022 date and time?
Answer: CUET UG 2022 date is July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, and August 10.
Question: What will be the level of questions for CUET UG 2022?
Answer: All questions in various testing areas will be benchmarked at the level of Class 12 only. Students having studied Class 12 board syllabus would be able to do well in CUET UG 2022.
Question: Are CUET UG mock test 2022 available?
Answer: Yes. CUET UG 2022 mock tests are available on the CUET website.
Question: When will CUET 2022 admit card be issued?
Answer: The CUET 2022 admit card is expected to be issued soon.
Question: What will be the medium of CUET 2022 entrance exam question paper?
Answer: CUET 2022 will be held in 13 languages including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi and Urdu. In addition to these, there are 19 other languages including French, German, Japanese, Russian, Bodo and Santhali which can be opted if the candidate desires to get enrolled in an undergraduate degree in languages.
Question: What is CUET 2022 exam paper pattern?
Answer: As per the CUET 2022 exam pattern, there will be four sections. The CUET 2022 question paper will include a compulsory language test, two domain-specific tests, and a general test.
Section 1A Languages – There are 13 different languages. Any of these languages may be chosen.
Section 1B – Languages – There are 19 languages. Any other language apart from those offered in Section 1A may be chosen.
Section 2 – Domain – There are 27 domains specific subjects being offered under this section. A candidate may choose a maximum of six (06) domains as desired by the applicable university. Candidates have to attempt 40 questions out of 50 in Section 2 as well.
Section 3 – General Test – For any such undergraduate programme, programmes are being offered by universities where a general test is being used for admission. In this case, aspriants have to attempt 60 questions out of 75.