The Department of Training and Technical Education, DTTE Delhi has deferred the deadline to apply for Delhi CET in the academic session 2020-21. Candidates can check the complete schedule and the notice released about the extension of dates at delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in and tte.delhigovt.nic.in
The Delhi Common Entrance Test, Delhi CET, is held for admission to various Engineering and Non-Engineering diploma programs in Delhi that are affiliated to DTTE.
Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can apply online on the DTTE’s official website now till September 17. Previously, the final submission date was September 3, 2020.
Steps to fill the Application form of Delhi CET 2020:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Delhi CET, delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in
- Move to the document verification and input basic details like names, phone numbers and email address
- Proceed to Delhi CET application filling process and completely fill the application form.
- Go to the qualification details section and upload all the details regarding your qualification
- After reaching the filling up of the contact details section key in all your details
- Candidates need to upload images in specified formats
- Read the Delhi CET application form carefully and complete the submission process
Following completing the above procedure, the candidates are required to reach the Payment of CET exam registration fee section and make their payments.
Delhi CET applications will only be considered completely filled if the students uploaded their educational certificates and other relevant documents successfully.
They need to pay the Delhi CET application fee of INR 200.
The merit list for the admission to the first semester and first-year course of many Engineering and Non-Engineering diploma programs under DTTE will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the “qualifying” examination, said an official notice.