Over the last two decades, the Digital PR industry has experienced significant expansion. Examplad Media, India’s largest end-to-end Digital PR marketplace and one of the most trusted Agencies when it comes to Digital PR, is one of the leading ones, pioneering strategies to commence a steady growth of your brand and save it from the isolation downhills. The firm has made it a priority to bring about a paradigm shift in the way PR is done, making it more accessible and crucial for business development.
How did Digital PR overtake Conventional or Traditional PR?
However, as technology progressed, new communication routes and information sources emerged. As a result, a transition to digital media was unavoidable.
Audiences began to appreciate the benefits of these new sources, which included:
- Direct and two-way communication that is not time or location bound
- The ability to build online communities around similar topics, hobbies, or issues, as well as the ability to connect with others.
- Option to pick which media to consume, how to consume it, and when to consume it
- Possibility of serving as a source of information and providing input
- The vast amount of information, expertise, and learning tools available.
COVID-19 and its aftermath have given the PR profession a new lease on life, ushering in a new era of growth and evolution. In recent years, the public relations profession has undergone a significant shift in its working practices in order to adapt to shifting work demands. Agencies have devised Digital PR approaches that have shown to be successful, ranging from working with pen and paper to recognising the advent and use of technology.
Here are the top ten Digital PR strategies:
- To assure publicity and press features, share newsworthy press releases.
- Getting high-quality backlinks from websites, blogs, and reviews
- locating unrelated mentions of your business
- Including the company’s website in directories, top ten lists, and other places.
- Journalists, editors, influencers, and bloggers to network with
- To build trust and authority, relevant material must be created.
- Content cross-promotion across owned media (website, blog, social media)
- Guest blogging and publishing is a great way to get more exposure.
- securing interview chances and giving expert insights
- Allowing affiliate and referral programmes to operate.